You certainly want to provide optimum support to the users of your product or service. The technical writers at WordHouse produce clear, comprehensible user documentation for many different situations. Here are some examples:
- Online help texts for software applications
- Assembly instructions for machines, furniture etc.
- Instructions for using electronic equipment
- E-learning modules for various training courses
Writing good user documentation is a skill that is often underestimated. Our technical writers are trained to translate complex information into easily understood instructions for users.
Clear, comprehensible documentation
Good user documentation is a valuable addition to your product or service. WordHouse develops and writes clear documentation, which enables you to:
- Increase client satisfaction.
- Facilitate the introduction and use of your products.
- Reduce the cost of helpdesk personnel.
- Improve your product’s image.
- Recoup your investment.
Certified service provision
WordHouse complies with the ISO standards for writing technical and promotional documentation. You can ask WordHouse to write product documentation (training, online help and manuals), guidelines, procedures, instructions, etc. We also edit and optimise existing documentation. We would be happy to advise you on the most suitable approach.
Other media, like illustrations, tables, graphs and videos can be a valuable addition to written documentation, or even completely replace them. Interesting fact: WordHouse can also manage the entire production of instruction videos, business presentations and information films.